MCAST is pleased to assist you with your application as an International student for a Full Time Course you are interested in being considered for. This application time-window opened on Monday 16th January 2023, and will close on Friday 30th June 2023. Please do not leave till the last days to submit your form and documents, so that the full process can be covered in good time.
1. This process is intended for International Applicants who are not yet resident in Malta and who do not have an active and valid Maltese EID. Other applicants who are entitled to, and have a Maltese EID, are not to submit their form under this process. These applicants (who will be already residing in Malta) can submit an online application using their EID, between 17 and 30 July 2023.
2. Start off by finding some time to go through this very informative document click here which provides you with all the information you need to know. This information is split into different sections in the form of answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
3. Please also inform yourself about the varied spectrum of Full Time Courses offered by MCAST, by visiting the Prospectus 2023/24
4. After you go through the important FAQ document referred to in 2 above, you may proceed with filling in an online form with all the information and all the documents you can provide us with, so that we can process your application, accordingly. Fill in the online Form.
5. When you submit the online form, you will receive an automated receipt which you are kindly asked to retain so that if the need arises, you can show that if requested (especially when following up the processing status of your application). As will be required, MCAST Admissions Department will be in touch with you through email communications, in order to keep you informed about the status of processing of your application, request clarifications from your end, or ask for any missing uploads.
6. The online form you submit, will not be processed if the following will be missing / not clearly made available by applicants:
- There is missing information on the Personal Details section (page 1) of the form
- Clear scans of your Certificates / Qualifications / Transcripts or Results are missing
- Clear scan of MQRIC Statement for all Non-Maltese Certificate s/ Results presented in your form refer to FAQ 10 in the document mentioned in 2 above — is / are missing.
- Clear scan of English Proficiency is also missing — refer to FAQ 11 in the document mentioned in 2 above.
7. In need of any clarification, please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com
Please be very clear in explaining what you will be asking, always finishing off your email by providing your full name and surname as well as your Nationality and Country of Origin.