Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have a Maltese ID Number, but forgot the related eID credentials?
- In such cases, you are to contact Identity Malta Agency. You can reach them by phone through the helpline (+356) 2590 4300 – during office hours.
- You can also contact servizz.gov 153.
- Or visit the Identity Malta Website for any further guidance and assistance you may require by following this link https://www.identitymalta.com/
- Email: email@example.com: If you will be requesting a new Password, through an email that you will be sent to the EID section, you are kindly asked to provide your ID Number as well as the ID-Document Number found at the back of every ID Card.
From where do I get information about MCAST full-time courses?
- The MCAST Prospectus 2022/23, is available on the MCAST website. You can leaf through the digital version by visiting: https://mcast.edu.mt/mcast-prospectus-2022-2023/
- Further information can also be found by visiting https://mcast.edu.mt/full-time-programmes/and clicking on the respective MCAST Institute you would like to study in. You can then click on the course/s you are interested in and get to know more important information, such as:
- The exact course title which you need to use when stating which MCAST full-time course you are interested in
- The Entry Requirements for the course – that is, the certificates/qualifications you need to have in hand, in order to be considered eligible for the course,
- A brief description of the course, including its duration (number of years of study)
- Other related information you will find useful about the course you would have clicked on
I want to ask for some advice about a course I am interested in. What can I do?
MCAST has a very informative and efficient Career Guidance and Advice section. One might wish to get in touch with this Section using the following contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
(+356) 2398 7135 (+356) 2398 7136